St Francis Xavier is a co-educational school offering placements from Prep to Year Seven.
We have a current enrolment of 644 students.
There are two documents that need to be printed and filled out for enrolment. They are:
Enrolment Criteria Sheet.pdf
Application for Enrolment Form - Fill-in and Print Version
Application for Enrolment Form - Print Version
It is very important that BOTH of these documents are completed and submitted to the school. Also, note the Enrolment Priority Criteria document requires only one option to be ticked. If these documents are not filled in correctly they will have to be returned and this will delay the processing of the application. For further information about enrolment, please read the information found in the notes booklet.
Application for Enrolment Notes Booklet
Please print and send or fax the enrolment form to:
St Francis Xavier School
PO Box 119
Runaway Bay Q 4216
Fax: 07 5537 9946
A $22.00 application fee is payable upon submitting the enrolment form to the office.
All applications will be considered by the School Leadership Team.
Late applications or applications for enrolment to commence during the year are always considered with due regard to the eligibility priority criteria. Offers for enrolment for such applications are contingent upon the availability of places in particular year levels.
General Enrolment Requirements
- The child must have attained the age of 5 by June 30 to be eligible for enrolment in Prep.
- Parents are to familiarise themselves with the Priority Criteria and clearly indicate under which category they intend to apply for enrolment. (P1- P5).
- Children with special needs will be considered for enrolment in accordance with Brisbane Catholic Education policies and procedures.
- All enrolment applications must be accompanied by:
Documentary evidence of Baptism
Documentary evidence of date of birth
Previous and current academic reports
Previous and current specialist reports
$22.00 enrolment fee
- If applicable:
Appropriate evidence to demonstrate commitment and/ or involvement in Parish life.
Copy of any court order or agreement verifying legal custody and/ or access.
Enrolment Priority Criteria
- The child is a baptised Catholic whose family can prove involvement in the life, worship and service of Holy Family Parish, Runaway Bay. [P1]
- The child, whose family continues to meet the stated conditions of enrolment, has a sibling enrolled at St Francis Xavier. [P2]
- The child is a baptised Catholic whose family resides in the parish, can demonstrate some meaningful relationship with the Catholic tradition, is committed to and guided by the values of the Gospel and accepting the traditions of the Catholic Faith Community. [P3]
- The child is a baptised Catholic whose family resides outside the parish, can demonstrate some meaningful relationship with the Catholic tradition, is committed to and guided by the values of the Gospel and accepting of the traditions of the Catholic Faith Community. [P4]
- The child, though not baptised as a Catholic, belongs to a family that can demonstrate some meaningful relationship with a Christian tradition, is committed to and guided by the values of the Gospel and accepting of the traditions of the Catholic Faith Community. [P5]